Monday, November 1, 2010

Physical: Kickboxing again

I had a really bad weekend and so decided to commit to more working out and eating healthy in an effort to make my body feel better. So I bailed last week, I couldn't bail again! I was a few minutes late, but got the workout. I felt super lethargic though, and realized something my friend Todd has been telling me for years now; processed food is poison!! On Sunday I had made a mixture of Macaroni and Cheese, tuna fish and bean sprouts. I have made this in the past, except with spinach and found it very comforting. Yet, since I have inadvertanly cut out almost all processed foods until recently, I've been noticing my body feel badly! So after reading a few articles I've decided to try to only buy food on the perimeter of supermarkets, and try to stick to places like Berkeley Bowl. Therefore I can really get my workout on!

No comments:

Post a Comment