Thursday, December 2, 2010

Physical: Kickboxing

So I had a rough time with it, with physical this week. I can't figure out exactly why it happened but I went to kickboxing with Marissa on Monday. My head was really hurting, and my feet were hurting because of wearing heels earlier in the day. Then, this guy I don't like walked in, and went in the corner where I couldn't even see him, but just his presence irritated me. Finally, this guy next to me sucked. And when someone sucks when you are kickboxing, you get kicked, or hit. NOT FUN! So I moved, but at this point the only open space was behiind a column, so I couldn't see the guy at all. After five more minutes of lack luster following along others, I nearly broke into tears out of irritation and left.

So I knew I had to go back and I went to kickboxing again tonight, but the instructor is lack luster and I am not a fan! At least I got my heart pumping! Oh and I rode my bike to work today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment