Saturday, October 9, 2010

Creativity: Envelopes


I was unable to send out the cards I made last week to my Grandma's. I gave them the biggest pictures of me, thinking that they would appreciate them the most. However, the card I had written out had an envelope that was just too small!! So all week the cards have been sitting next to my bed with my ginormous face looking at me every day.

Waiting for a phone call back from Adrianna(she just had to readjust her hands free set, she claims), I decided to make some envelopes for the picture/card to go into. I used this website, and just modified it slightly. First, I used 12 x 12 paper, and therefore second, didn't need the extra paper to complete the envelope. I used scrapbook paper that I bought last year that has actually come in handy!!

My only worry now though, is that the envelope might be too big or weigh too much for a regular stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment