Monday, October 11, 2010

Physical: Kickboxing

Unfortunately, its been quite a while since I have really truly worked out. I was doing that dance thing, and I missed last week, which puts me at nearly a month. In reality, its been soo much longer. So today, I committed myself to going to Kickboxing. Marissa, my coworker knew the instructor, and said he was better then the lady who did it last school year. She was right! I felt a big workout and I was probably not even in it for like 10 minutes(I got lost getting there, and had to pee in the middle). It felt good to workout again!

My big accomplishment was that I did one of those moves where you touch the floor. Normally when the group does that I just touch my knee as I'm super inflexible, but I did it this time! Whooo hoooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment