Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dress up: Manveer's Party


I have been really putting in the effort since I began this! One day a week I put some time and thought to what I look like, with the hope that it permeates throughout all the days!

Today I wanted to have a simple outfit and to play up the hair and the makeup. My goal in the future is to do more with my hair. Especially since I had to redo my eyes, as I looked like I had a black eye. Either way, this is my attempt. I spent nearly an hour on this!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lacy!! So I decided that I wanted to start doing my hair also since I wear it exactly the same everyday. Great tip I found, Go on YouTube and type easy hairsyles or something along that nature and there are hundreds of videos showing how to do quick and simple hairstyles that look pretty cool!! :) You can also do the same thing for makeup advice. I found that Youtube is awesome for instructional videos like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I tried that yesterday but was unsuccessful. I also was nearly an hour late.... I am starting to explore it more though!!

    ReplyDelete