Sunday, September 26, 2010

Creativity: Cake Decorating



Ellie, my old roommate, is leaving for Mexico. Super sad, but gave me a great opportunity to be creative! Knowing my old, old, old roommate Amy was into cake decorating, I decided to call her up and enlist her help to make and decorate(the creative part) a cake. Chose a cookie cake instead of traditional cake and had wayyyyy to much fun using her little decorating tool. When all was said and done, it actually looked pretty ridiculous, mostly because I decided I couldn't waste any of the frosting, so the entire box of confectionery sugar, plus stick of butter, plus whipping cream is completely on the cookie cake!!

Note to reader, I am already ashamed at the amount of sugar/frosting there is on the cake. This is why I am not even showing you the absolute finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment