Thursday, September 9, 2010

Creativity: Pen Flower Bouquet


So a few weeks ago, when I made up this chart, I really wanted to put creativity on this, even though I was most worried I wouldn't meet that requirement every week! Luckily I bought this book called the Big-Ass Book of Crafts a few years ago for a school fundraiser. This book is written by Mark Montano, who was on While you were out and the Host of 10 years younger. The crafts are pretty easy to do, but I've only tried a few of them! Anyways, so book in hand and idea in my head I went to Michaels to buy the supplies to create this flower bouquet. I liked this idea because I too often loose pens. In theory, this will make it so I always have a pen. I am afraid that the pen will go dry though? I hope the beads will prevent that. I also find it strange that he didn't include the beads in the directions.

Random fun fact-yesterday at work, I saw that the attendence clerk also had this on her desk. Super random!

No comments:

Post a Comment