Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dress up: Makeup

So a few weeks ago, my mom got me money to buy makeup. It has sat in the box ever since...until Thursday evening. Was going out in the city for a friend's last night out and I thought it would be a perfect time to bust out my make up. I had bought this little set, where all the colors go together. With them help of my roommate Mike and his friend Michelle, I was able to create an eye look that I think worked! I got several compliments on it at the bar! I'm not sure if the pictures really show the eye makeup, but you can see my attempt. It was also super humid out for some reason, hense my hair. My outfit was a purple sleeveless top that I put with a black belt A-line position and skinny jeans! Living with boys makes it harder to have good pictures taken of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment