Saturday, September 11, 2010

Movie: Where the Buffalo Roam

So one reason I am super excited to be living with boys is that they have vastly different interests then me. They tend to watch, listen and read things that I would never even think of doing. So today, knowing I had my movie to watch, I asked Drew what he would suggest. He suggested Where the Buffalo Roam, which is a tale of Hunter S. Thompson. My limited understanding of Hunter S. Thompson comes from several guys I've dated over the past few years who was intrigued by the idea of this man.

Before I go into my critique, I have to say that I did grade quizzes during the entire movie, so I may have missed a thing or two. However, I am not even remotely intrigued. The only thing I like about him, is that he bucked the rules/system and was still successful, you have to admire that! But, I am not a huge fan of his drinking/drugs/girls. I am also still very confused about his relationship with his lawyer. Perhaps I'll do a little more research on this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment